Bringing Greater Automation
and Intelligence to
and Intelligence to
As Investor Access and Investor Relations teams continually tell us, filling up an event schedule is unfortunately not always as easy as simply inviting an investor and then seeing them at the meeting. Event invite emails are usually followed by a booking confirmation notification, perhaps a calendar invite and then reminder emails in the days before the event starts, all aimed at ensuring the investor doesn’t forget to turn-up for their meeting. When you also factor in any update emails sent to notify of changes to the meeting or post-meeting follow-up emails, there is clearly a lot of investor communication involved in making sure an event is successful.
With over 25,000 event invite emails sent every month by WeConvene clients, our event marketing tool is one of the most used features on WeConvene. It’s core function is to enable event hosts to quickly generate customized event email invitations, but after getting a lot of requests from our clients to build features that solve the pain points that come with managing all other event related communication, we set about expanding this feature to cover the whole event communication lifecycle.
Our enhanced event marketing tool is packed with features that completely automate the process of executing event communications and helps ensure investors receive the information they need, when they need it.
Investor Access and Investor Relations teams can now:
- Choose from different email templates that can be used throughout the lifecycle of an event, including event invites; meeting booking or cancellation confirmations; meeting update notifications; reminders and post-event follow-up emails.
- Just as easily create a campaign for 1 or a 1000 investors with the ability to build customized target lists in just a couple of clicks. As an example, when sending a meeting reminder email, event hosts can simply select the “send to all booked individuals” option and everyone booked into a meeting will get a personalised reminder with their specific meeting details.
- Learn more about investors with detailed email campaign data, showing who has opened or clicked and whether an email was undelivered. Provides detailed data that can be used to evaluate the success of your event communication efforts.
- Add attachments to email campaigns to ensure that investors have any relevant materials such as presentations or research reports, to hand ahead of the event.
- Send event itineraries to investors ahead of a corporate day or reverse roadshow event, so they have a list of the meetings they are due to attend and all the relevant details.
- Duplicate email campaigns, making it easier than ever to quickly create new event invites.
We have also greatly enhanced the process by which investors can add booked meetings into their personal calendars. Each booking confirmation or reminder email contains a personalized calendar subscription link enabling investors to sync their personal calendar with WeConvene. This one time action doesn’t require a WeConvene login and that only takes a minute to set-up. So any meetings booked or cancelled via WeConvene will be automatically synced and updated with the investors' calendar in real-time.
We will be releasing our enhanced event marketing tool in late-November 2018. Send us a message if you would like an advance look on how WeConvene can remove the manual work associated with managing event communications and give you time back in your day.
WeConvene is a global, independently owned web-based platform that automates corporate access consumption and evaluation for the investment community. Events large and small directly impact investment strategies and WeConvene provides value to buy-side, sell-side and corporate organizations by enabling efficient discovery, booking and tracking of meetings. To learn more, visit us at www.weconvene.com or request a demo.
More News & Resources
How to Manage Complex Events the Easy Way
Putting together an event schedule is always a time consuming process. Aligning meeting participant’s availability; deciding locations; making sure meeting rooms are available; factoring in travel time and then trying to get the right investors into meetings is rarely a straightforward process. But after speaking with hundreds of event organizers across the corporate access and investor relations space, two types of events are specifically highlighted as causing a scheduling headache:
The Unsustainable Mismatch in Pricing for Corporate Access
The operating model for Corporate Access delivery has remained relatively unchanged since its inception as a service, but post-MiFID II the traditional providers of corporate access (the sell side) are realizing they need to perform a radical review of their corporate access offerings to ensure the business remains viable and sustainable. This will have far reaching implications for the entire corporate access ecosystem and result in it looking very different in 12-18 months time - something that will also have a significant knock-on effect for Investor Relations (IR) teams.
Bloomberg and WeConvene Announce New Partnership
Today, Bloomberg and WeConvene announced plans to centralize corporate access events on the Bloomberg Professional service. By partnering with WeConvene, a provider of web-based tools that streamline the corporate access process for the global investment community, Bloomberg will distribute events on a permissioned basis to its network of investment professionals.
MiFID II: The New Reality for Investor Relations
A tremendous amount of work has been done on both the buy and sell side, quantifying, implementing and testing new technology and processes in an effort to comply with the MiFID II regulatory requirements. One group of MiFID II stakeholders however, still seems to have its collective head in the sand: Investor Relations Teams. In this whitepaper we examine the new reality of a post-MiFID II world for Investor Relations teams and what they need to prepare for.