Bringing Greater Automation
and Intelligence to
and Intelligence to
As Investor Access and Investor Relations teams continually tell us, filling up an event schedule is unfortunately not always as easy as simply inviting an investor and then seeing them at the meeting. Event invite emails are usually followed by a booking confirmation notification, perhaps a calendar invite and then reminder emails in the days before the event starts, all aimed at ensuring the investor doesn’t forget to turn-up for their meeting. When you also factor in any update emails sent to notify of changes to the meeting or post-meeting follow-up emails, there is clearly a lot of investor communication involved in making sure an event is successful.
With over 25,000 event invite emails sent every month by WeConvene clients, our event marketing tool is one of the most used features on WeConvene. It’s core function is to enable event hosts to quickly generate customized event email invitations, but after getting a lot of requests from our clients to build features that solve the pain points that come with managing all other event related communication, we set about expanding this feature to cover the whole event communication lifecycle.
Our enhanced event marketing tool is packed with features that completely automate the process of executing event communications and helps ensure investors receive the information they need, when they need it.
Investor Access and Investor Relations teams can now:
- Choose from different email templates that can be used throughout the lifecycle of an event, including event invites; meeting booking or cancellation confirmations; meeting update notifications; reminders and post-event follow-up emails.
- Just as easily create a campaign for 1 or a 1000 investors with the ability to build customized target lists in just a couple of clicks. As an example, when sending a meeting reminder email, event hosts can simply select the “send to all booked individuals” option and everyone booked into a meeting will get a personalised reminder with their specific meeting details.
- Learn more about investors with detailed email campaign data, showing who has opened or clicked and whether an email was undelivered. Provides detailed data that can be used to evaluate the success of your event communication efforts.
- Add attachments to email campaigns to ensure that investors have any relevant materials such as presentations or research reports, to hand ahead of the event.
- Send event itineraries to investors ahead of a corporate day or reverse roadshow event, so they have a list of the meetings they are due to attend and all the relevant details.
- Duplicate email campaigns, making it easier than ever to quickly create new event invites.
We have also greatly enhanced the process by which investors can add booked meetings into their personal calendars. Each booking confirmation or reminder email contains a personalized calendar subscription link enabling investors to sync their personal calendar with WeConvene. This one time action doesn’t require a WeConvene login and that only takes a minute to set-up. So any meetings booked or cancelled via WeConvene will be automatically synced and updated with the investors' calendar in real-time.
We will be releasing our enhanced event marketing tool in late-November 2018. Send us a message if you would like an advance look on how WeConvene can remove the manual work associated with managing event communications and give you time back in your day.
WeConvene is a platform for the capital markets community focused on making the creation, distribution, marketing and execution of meetings between Analysts, Corporates, Investors, IR firms, Expert Networks and Investment Banks - efficient, easy and economically viable. To learn more, visit us at www.weconvene.com or request a demo.